Commercial Manufacturing of Specialty Chemicals
At LAXAI, we specialize in the large-scale commercial manufacturing of specialty chemicals that are widely used in various industrial and consumer applications including coatings, adhesives, polymers etc. Our comprehensive manufacturing process comprises multiple stages, starting from the synthesis of the target chemical, followed by its purification and formulation into the final product form.
Our expertise in chemical synthesis enables us to utilize a variety of reactions and starting materials to produce specialty chemicals that meet the precise requirements of our customers. We use various techniques, such as distillation, crystallization, and chromatography to purify the product and obtain a high-purity final product. Furthermore, we formulate the purified product into its final form using blending, drying, or granulation to create the desired end-product.
As the specialty chemicals industry is diverse, our manufacturing process is tailored to meet the unique requirements of each product and application. Our team strives to deliver high-quality products that meet regulatory requirements, while also being cost-effective and environmentally sustainable. At LAXAI, we are dedicated to meeting the specific needs of our customers and providing them with a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Infrastructure and Instrumentation:
- Real time walk-in chambers with 18000 litres capacity
- Intermediate and Accelerated chambers with 400 to 800 litre capacity
- Refrigerator (5°C ± 3°C) chambers with 400-litre capacity.
- Freezer (-20°C ± 5°C, -30°C ± 5°C & -80°C ± 5°C ) chambers
- Photo stability chamber
- Multiple jacketed glass reactors from 10 L up to 3000 L capacity
- Large-scale hydrogenation capabilities (up to 80 L GMP and 1000 L non-GMP)
- Large-scale purification equipment (Biotage)
- Distillation capabilities up to 100 theoretical plates
- Fermentation capabilities
- accelerating rate calorimetry (ARC), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), high-pressure DSC and use of thermal screening unit
- Reaction calorimetry: 200 to 1600 mL, -25 to 200 oC; 0–60 bar; headspace analysis and vent sizing package (VSP2)
- Tubular reactors and static mixers to handle multiple batch sizes (mg to kilogram scale)
- Commercial units including a Corning reactor, H-Cube for hydrogenations and custom-built reactors for high-temperature reactions (100–300 °C)
- Flow Reactors, Crystallisation control set ups, bio catalysis, chemo catalysis, ATFE, Short path distillation, LLE, photochemical reactors and Lyophilisation