Medicinal & Synthetic Chemistry
Our team consists of experienced professional chemists (Ph.D. and Masters) who have been trained at leading big pharma companies and universities in India, the US, and EU. Project-specific teams are organized upon the client’s request and are always led by a dedicated principal scientist and guided by experienced scientific management at LAXAI. Our highly skilled medicinal chemistry team has expertise and in-depth knowledge in preclinical drug discovery and is well-equipped to deliver on our clients’ expectations. The team has hands-on experience working on projects in various therapeutic areas, including oncology, central nervous system, inflammation, metabolic disorders, and anti-infective.
Medicinal chemistry support: We provide medicinal chemistry support for drug discovery and development, including library synthesis, parallel synthesis, reference compound synthesis, pro-drug synthesis, salt selection studies, and preclinical scale-up under GMP and non-GMP protocols.
- Multi-step synthesis and characterisation of target molecules.
- Synthesis of Reference compounds and Metabolites
- Custom synthesis of macrocyclics, reference standards & Impurity synthesis
- Library design for Macrocyclic, Kinases, Proteases, Linkers of bioconjugation (anti-body, peptide drug-conjugates), heterocyclic based boronic acid, boronic esters, Carbohydrates, Peptides (10-12 amino acid side chains).
- Key intermediates synthesis of quantity from milligram to multi-kilogram scale.
- Synthesis of Lipids, PROTAC compounds, Nucleosides, and Nucleotides.
- Expertise in Photochemical and electrochemical reactions.
We have the capability to synthesize compounds in the smallest quantity of a milligram to multi-kilogram quantities in a cost-efficient manner and deliver them within the given time frame. We provide our clients with Certificates of Analysis (COA), including analytical test reports and a concise final report in the desired format.
Infrastructure and Instrumentation:
- Electronic laboratory notebooks (CDD Vault)
- Cheminformatics software (ChemOffice, CS Chemdraw)
- Scifinder Access and Reaxys Access
- SharePoint Access
- Teledyne-ISCO CombiFlash ® RF:Automated chromatography purification instrument. Equipped with UV and ELSD detectors.
- Biotage CombiFlash ® RF:Automated chromatography purification instrument. Equipped with UV and ELSD detectors.
- Grace Reveleris CombiFlash, Automated chromatography purification instrument. Equipped with UV and ELSD detectors
- C-18 CombiFlash Columns (4g, 12g and 40g)
- Diaphragm high vacuum pumps
- High Vaccum pumps
- CEM Discover ® Microwave Reactor
- Radleys Parallel Synthesizer
- Magnetic Stirrer-Oil bath Heating
- Regular Magnetic Stirrer
- Ceramic Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer
- Advanced Fume Hoods (Argon, Nitrogen, and Water circulation)
- Manifold system set up in every Fume Hoods
- Air Flow Meter in the Hood
- TLC UV Cabinet
- Assorted Steel Bomb for high pressure reactions
- Assorted Hydrogenation Reactors
- Assorted overhead stirrers
- Assorted Heating Mantles
- THF Distillation Assembly
- Analytical Balance Digital Precision Scale (mg scale)
- Photochemical/ElectraSyn Set up