At LAXAI, we understand that custom synthesis is a crucial service that helps our customers in developing and expanding their product range. Our team offers the benefit of supplying a specific molecule in line with the processes and requirements of the customer while keeping purity in consideration throughout its synthesis.
By leveraging the expertise of a custom synthesis expert, our customers can access a broader range of products, which can help diversify their product range, enhance the performance of their products, and increase their customer base. This facility helps our customers overcome the challenges in product development, such as yield, purity, or developing a process that is more cost-effective or environmentally friendly.
Our team works closely with customers to understand their unique requirements and tailor the synthesis process accordingly. We specialize in complex molecule synthesis, including those that require specific stereochemistry or have challenging solubility or stability issues.
At LAXAI, we are committed to delivering high quality, customized synthesis services that meet the needs of our customers. Whether you require a specific compound for research or need to scale up production for commercial use, our team can support your needs.
Infrastructure and Instrumentation:
- 1 – 100 L batch volumes depending on product characteristics and filling volumes
- Max liquid batch size: 20,000 vials (CAM) and 7,500 (GLA)
- High potency formulations
- Aseptic filling – Grade A closed RABS cabinet within Grade B background
- Bulk formulation – Grade C
- Washing/Loading of Autoclave – Grade C
- Syringes (1 mL – 2.25mL)
- Cartridges (1.5 – 3 mL)
- Vials (2mL – 20 mL) or GLA (2 mL – 50 mL)
- 257+ KL reactor volume capacity